We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Who does 24v conversions here?  (Read 2186 times)

Offline big_wig_074

• Advanced Member
Who does 24v conversions here?
« on: April 06, 2012, 11:47:37 AM »
As title, anyone here able to do a conversion for me? From the current mk1 xr4x4 tt setup to rwd 24v boa? I'm weighing up my options at the mo and want to see how much this option would be. Original engine, tt stuff and running gear would be given to the converter as a bonus as well if needed, thanks

Offline Mik

• Donation Sponsor
Re: Who does 24v conversions here?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 21:55:32 PM »
Where abouts do you live? Theres quite a few on here well able to do the job. We're based in Rochdale, Lancs. Just in the process of setting up a new premises but already have most of the parts for a BOB conversion in stock.

Mik.

Offline big_wig_074

• Advanced Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 09:49:17 AM »
I'm in gloucester but can have car transported if price is right etc, what would you be looking for price wise? Still mulling over my options

Offline Mik

• Donation Sponsor
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 22:47:54 PM »
Hi there, could you bell me on 07789 987264 sometime during the week for a proper chat. We'll be able to sort you out if you can't find anyone closer. If the TT setup is up for grabs then the price should be quite reasonable.
As with any project, just about everything is a variable so a good chat with any builder is essential.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mik. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk