Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: FAO Doglegsxr  (Read 4586 times)

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« on: March 17, 2008, 12:24:00 PM »
[attachmentid=2268]Whats all this talk on that other bb of a 40" or 42" tv budget £700. Dig a teeny weeny bit deeper in those pockets get yerself one a these at 50"  

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 12:40:26 PM »
i wanna watch the thing in the house not in the garden lol gonna push me budget to 750 get 42 inch one dont think me sitting room is 50 inches high lol thats one nice telly keith getting sommore funiture this week nearly snapped myself in half yesturday digging the garden

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 17:23:29 PM »
Only one problem I have with it Andy, got used to the size of it now. After a while you stop[ thinking "feck thats big" now I'm looking at 63" ones thinking "hmm"

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 18:59:46 PM »
Quote from: spanner
Only one problem I have with it Andy, got used to the size of it now. After a while you stop[ thinking "feck thats big" now I'm looking at 63" ones thinking "hmm"
was looking at a 63 incher today lol our lass looked pleased though   could start a drive in cinima with one that big  

keith do me a favour get your tape measure out and and measure the screen from top to bottom and tellme how big it is in inches  i know your surposed to measure them from bottom left corner to top right corner diagonaly but just want an idea of the the hieght of the screen cheers .

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 07:49:41 AM »
Screen only is 24.80" so fraction under 25" high - with frame it's 32.66" aint that big Andy don't tell me ya roofs that low lol. This LG has all the things ya wanted, bought from curry's as a package with glass stand and the LG home cinema system. 4 tall speakers a large sub woofer and a centre speaker. Came in at £1199. No longer on offer tho I had a look yesterday. They got similar tv for just under £900 but not to the same spec ( 1080p resolution etc )

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 09:30:02 AM »
Be a lot cheaper if you two went to Spec Savers ya blind fookers      

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »
Quote from: Taps
pmsl  ya might have a point what ya think keith should we get one for each eye just to be on the safe side  
this is the one i've got my eye on  
http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/390135/PHILIPS-42PFL7662D-05/tab/specification#spec]http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/3...cification#spec

madasahatter

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 14:13:54 PM »
63".....................            

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 18:09:50 PM »

Waiting for Sky to start showing RT Autos 4x4 conversions, need a big screen to fit your lanky 7ft frame in  

Gimme a loan a £24999.99 for a SONY KDL70X3500 a whopper of a 70" beast  

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 20:16:37 PM »
Waiting for Sky to start showing RT Autos 4x4 conversions, need a big screen to fit your lanky 7ft frame in  

Gimme a loan a £24999.99 for a SONY KDL70X3500 a whopper of a 70" beast  

ya daft bugger that's 20th Century Fox's cinima complex      

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 20:23:55 PM »
No no I got that here already man    james is watchin some sh*te just now with guns a blazing an every time someone shoots it shoots me in fecking ear hole   Sound systems amazing the sub woofer has the floor vibrating and volumes only up a fraction  Only time I get a chance to crank it up with some music on is when jayne's at work. She's always telling me we got neighbours    yeah well I've to listen to they're sh*te often enuff why can't I drown it out?  
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 20:25:51 PM by spanner »

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 20:31:55 PM »
yeh the dolby prologic surround systems are great got it built in to my curent telly and got a dolby prologic system on my stero system so i aint bothered if new telly dont come with the cinima suround stuff as i just hook it up to the hi-fi hi-fi cost me nearly £500 notes over 10 years ago that was the main reson i bought it for so i could listen to all the bullets and bombs and planes wizzin past ya ears   i keep forgetting to that i dont live out in the sticks anymore when i got a shooty game on   1 o'oclock in the morning going BANG BANG! lol       our lass shouting doon the stairs 'WILL YA TURN THAT FOOKER DOON'      

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 20:39:26 PM »
Stick the speakers up near the roof make the earth move for her pmsl
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 20:39:48 PM by spanner »

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 12:08:24 PM »
Stick the speakers up near the roof make the earth move for her pmsl
a would but the subwoofa's built in to the telly an it weighs a fecking ton  

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »
  nowt an engine hoist wouldn't solve Andy  

I was working late last night came home and curtains were drawn. Thought oh aye whats going on here she never draws curtains   gets in house Jayne's at kitchen table with her uni books doing homework. Turns out James was watching cartoons and Jayne had gone through to find 6 kids sitting on our front grass watching tv so she drew curtains on em      
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:17:56 PM by spanner »

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 13:37:09 PM »
ya want to check the front of the house make sure there aint Currys sign up there  

cosworth.24v

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 15:06:20 PM »
should have sold them some popcorn and rented some deckchairs out  

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »
never mind the fun and games with the big t.v's if ya's noticed not been on here for two days i've been trying to cobble together flat pack furniture   screw No.2 go's into panel B    TAKE BIG LUMP HAMMER AND SMASH IT TO PIECES     and what the feck are real Basilt tiles they wiegh a fecking ton could of done with engine hoist just to get them into the coffee table  

spanner

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 17:36:52 PM »
ya want to check the front of the house make sure there aint Currys sign up there  

Nah it's says "THE REAL SPECSAVERS" no glasses required ever again  

Quote from: doglegsxr
never mind the fun and games with the big t.v's if ya's noticed not been on here for two days i've been trying to cobble together flat pack furniture   screw No.2 go's into panel B    TAKE BIG LUMP HAMMER AND SMASH IT TO PIECES     and what the feck are real Basilt tiles they wiegh a fecking ton could of done with engine hoist just to get them into the coffee table  

Been there done that. Paid a small fecking fortune for some bedroom furniture which looked real good quality which it ought to considering the well known brand. Turned out to be the worst fitting sh*t I've ever ever had. Oh looks great and cabinets weigh a fecking ton, the woods real solid stuff. Just a pity the drawers etc didn't all fecking line up. Nowt you can do wrong the runners all just press into pre -  drilled holes  

doglegsxr

FAO Doglegsxr
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 19:11:51 PM »
oh eye had the predrilled hole senario couple of the draws in our bedroom furniture did'nt line up properly and ended up breaking a runner fecking ball bearings all over the place  right enough you pay plenty for the stuff the least they could do is employ someone at there factory who has'nt got a big screen T.V lol  then they might be able to put holes in a straight line the blind buggers must have a T.V bigger than yours keith  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk