Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.


Author Topic: mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out  (Read 2459 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cosworth.24v

  • Guest
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 10:33:32 AM by cosworth.24v »



Marty

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 10:57:06 AM »
Sucks being poor

jaffa

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 13:32:24 PM »
that is so nice!!!!
   

samol

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 17:08:51 PM »
Actualy saw this car at a show, some years ago now, won best Ford, best piant job, and best in show. Absolutely cracking piece of kit. Cheers Ray

spanner

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 20:49:08 PM »
The money aint a problem for me but her indoors is  always wanted one a them, colour aint what I'd like tho. Tempting very tempting.

cosworth.24v

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 15:51:37 PM »
Quote from: spanner
The money aint a problem for me but her indoors is  always wanted one a them, colour aint what I'd like tho. Tempting very tempting.
just buy it and explain later if she loves you she'll understand    
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 15:52:06 PM by cosworth.24v »

spanner

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 12:18:52 PM »
Quote from: cosworth.24v
just buy it and explain later if she loves you she'll understand    

oh if only    she wants me to buy her an old beetle to restore for her but I wont coz I know the work involved and know she won't like it to drive. So if I bought that you know what I would be getting in my ear for next 20 years  

doglegsxr

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 15:30:15 PM »
Quote from: spanner
oh if only    she wants me to buy her an old beetle to restore for her but I wont coz I know the work involved and know she won't like it to drive. So if I bought that you know what I would be getting in my ear for next 20 years  
there's an old beetle availerbal down london but heather mills has been one of the preavious owners

cosworth.24v

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 17:21:34 PM »
Quote from: doglegsxr
there's an old beetle availerbal down london but heather mills has been one of the preavious owners
               

spanner

  • Guest
mk1 rs2000 on ebay mint check it out
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 17:26:39 PM »
Quote from: doglegsxr
there's an old beetle availerbal down london but heather mills has been one of the preavious owners

err thanks but NO thanks Andy  

 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk