Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: granada 4x4  (Read 2380 times)

granada man

granada 4x4
« on: December 24, 2007, 20:40:56 PM »
hello all i no alot of people speak of sierra's in here, i was hoping to would be ok to talk about granada?  i have have seen a thread on here about a supercharged sierra but i am thinking of doin it to my 4x4 what does everyone think?

Offline turboshed

• Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!!
granada 4x4
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 21:03:13 PM »
anything can be discussed as long as its a ford engine!
welcome,i know just the guy you ned to speak to,mr.super12v will i'm sure point you in the right direction
xr4x4 twin dinky turbo, emerald k3 management,302bhp and 400ftlbs@21 psi

granada man

granada 4x4
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 21:26:11 PM »
thanks for the very fast reply, it very much so is a ford, but old and german cant understand a word of what any of the stickers say but it defenlty ford, where can i find mr.super12v? does he have a thread?

granada man

granada 4x4
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 17:15:17 PM »
can anyone help me im looking for spares for my granada 4x4 front shocks can anyoe tell me where i could find any?

Offline TwinTurbo

• Administrator
    • http://www.claytune.org.uk
granada 4x4
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 19:40:15 PM »
Motor factors should be able to source shox, or try on the granada owners club. I am not sure if sierra 4x4 ones fit, they may well do.

TT

Super 12v

granada 4x4
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 20:09:46 PM »
Hi I'm here. Sorry I missed the thread.

There are 2 peeps on here with 2.9 12v running superchargers so I presume you either mean myself or Sparkplug. Dave's (sparkplug) car can be seen on the XR4registers website (http://www.xr4register.com) and I have a thread on the XROC website. Gimme a shout if you need to know anything, it's not a particulary cheap route though.

Rob

Offline gazfromoldham

• Advanced Member
    • http://www.edmondsonlifting.co.uk
granada 4x4
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 23:47:59 PM »
got some xr4x4 front suspension if it will fit and also the rear. it is lowered and uprated.
go to your local motorfactors and get them to check the part numbers in their books for both sierra and granada parts. if you are near oldham ring bms motorfactors 0161 626 3199 they are very helpfull
and go for the mods pal theres nowt wrong with big brother of the sierra!!
remember turbo technics twin turboed quite a few of these babies.

jeanfrance

granada 4x4
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 16:19:14 PM »
Sachs sold me last year both rear and front shock absorber for my granada 2,9 4x4. Not very expensive. I buy it using the french website "oscaro".
But i'm sur it's more easy to buy it in Germany or England : in France Scorpio are very rare.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk