We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.


Author Topic: Shipping help!  (Read 2292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skrilla

  • Guest
Shipping help!
« on: December 04, 2007, 08:02:28 AM »
Hey guys being in the states makes things real complicated when it comes to ordering from you gentlemen!So I won a RS rear skrit for a Scorpy and the fella in the UK is having a hard time finding the means to ship it to the states due to the size can anyone help me please?
Sean



glyn

  • Guest
Shipping help!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 14:55:06 PM »
Quote from: Skrilla
Hey guys being in the states makes things real complicated when it comes to ordering from you gentlemen!So I won a RS rear skrit for a Scorpy and the fella in the UK is having a hard time finding the means to ship it to the states due to the size can anyone help me please?
Sean
FEDEX is the carrier you need I use them to get car parts from rockauto  type in fedex on goggle and you'll get on thier site   regards glyn

Skrilla

  • Guest
Shipping help!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 08:33:45 AM »
Quote from: glyn
FEDEX is the carrier you need I use them to get car parts from rockauto  type in fedex on goggle and you'll get on thier site   regards glyn

Hey nice Sierra by the way!

Due to being real busy this gentleman I bought the kit from doesnt have much time on his hands to handle the shipping can I beg anyone living near Norfolk to assist me!Due to living in the states owning a Scorpy becomes a real task!In return if anyone ever needs anything from the states dont hesitate to ask!
Sean

glyn

  • Guest
Shipping help!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »
Quote from: Skrilla
Hey nice Sierra by the way!

Due to being real busy this gentleman I bought the kit from doesnt have much time on his hands to handle the shipping can I beg anyone living near Norfolk to assist me!Due to living in the states owning a Scorpy becomes a real task!In return if anyone ever needs anything from the states dont hesitate to ask!
Sean
sorry cant help u there m8 i'm in w wales....glyn

Offline Mikey J

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1350
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • http://www.fordpower.org.uk
Shipping help!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 23:21:52 PM »
Quote from: Skrilla
Hey guys being in the states makes things real complicated when it comes to ordering from you gentlemen!So I won a RS rear skrit for a Scorpy and the fella in the UK is having a hard time finding the means to ship it to the states due to the size can anyone help me please?
Sean


I import/export so if he sends it to me I'll find a way to send it to you.  I'm at Long Eaton, near Nottingham if that helps.  Have you thought of asking a US carrier to collect it? That may be quite cheap.

Mike.

Skrilla

  • Guest
Shipping help!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »
Are you anywhere near Norfolk sir?

 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk