We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: New look  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
New look
« on: November 25, 2007, 22:15:25 PM »
I have changed the look of the Default skin, its called Fordpower.

The other Skins [ Cologne, Essex, Pinto] are still there, if your not using the default skin your find it at the bottom of the page if you want to look, first of the bottom two boxes.

Jabba

New look
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 15:42:51 PM »
FYI:
I can see a small problem with the Menu when using the Taps and Fordpower themes, the others look ok.
The default theme looks ok using Explorer but when using FireFox the images on the top bar are sitting behind part of the Menu depending what resolution you may be using. Makes it hard to see some of the menu tabs but the links still work!  
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 15:43:41 PM by Jabba »

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
New look
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 15:50:57 PM »
Quote from: Jabba
FYI:
I can see a small problem with the Menu when using the Taps and Fordpower themes, the others look ok.
The default theme looks ok using Explorer but when using FireFox the images on the top bar are sitting behind part of the Menu depending what resolution you may be using. Makes it hard to see some of the menu tabs but the links still work!  

Well thats a bloody pain then, I've noticed they also look different depending what comp I'm on using explorer    

Jabba

New look
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 16:17:18 PM »
Yeah you'll always see some small differences between browsers and IE between versions even!
BTW: I can also see 2 "Live Chat" tabs on all Themes! I think that one is a simple fix as I've had that problem myself, it happens when the code gets duplicated sometimes when installing and upgrading various options and MOD's. Just get admin to hunt down the duplicated code and bin it, that should sort it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk