Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Fiesta Sport 02mod  (Read 1516 times)

Offline KIB

Fiesta Sport 02mod
« on: February 07, 2010, 14:07:32 PM »
Hi
I‚‚žÂve been offered a cheap 2000mod Fiesta 1.6 16v Sport. With a broken engine.
I‚‚žÂm not familiar with the Fiesta Sport, haven‚‚žÂt seen the car yet either, but it sounds like a fun car. Around 100hp and sport suspension, I‚‚žÂve been told.

I‚‚žÂve been looking a bit for a second hand engine, and been told this car has a Zetec S in it, anyone who can confirm this? Anybody know the engine code? Would a 1.6 out of a Focus fit?
Anybody??
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 14:08:22 PM by KIB »

Regards                                         
Knut form Norway

Offline RRX

• Advanced Member
    • http://
Fiesta Sport 02mod
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 14:41:33 PM »
Sounds very like our Zetec S fiesta, they share engines with the Focus 1.6 with the zetec s engine but they do seem to have a habit of drinking oil if unloved hence why they go bang as they run out
IPB Image