• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

November 20, 2019, 19:15:02 PM

We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

New type alarm system

Started by just4george, December 11, 2009, 23:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just4george

[attachment=2957:zeus_038.JPG]Got myself a new alarm system for the xr, whaddya think?
Photos soon.

bitterend

My mate had one of those in his transit, didn't work. Thieves broke in by ripping off the back doors. The alarm went off, the dog went deaf and he lost 2 grand's worth of tools

TwinTurbo

just4george

No not a clifford, he is a Zeus, just two weeks ago I had a junkie come in to my garage on a scooter, he turned a funny colour when Zeus showed an interest in eating his scooter, he has not been back since.
Photos soon.

snoopaloopa

as the old joke goes....................

can he put out fires?  

just4george

it would not surprise me seeing how much he can hold in his bladder
Photos soon.

TimoXr4i

nice one, as fearsome as the look, as sweet are the are!

got a german sheperd trained for police work, completly black, also very sweet dog, but sometimes a bit freightning, climbs over 6 feet walls!

here he is!
[attachment=2963:557763079_5_vHVQ.jpg]

just4george

Yeah you can say that again my one is a big mummys boy, wherever the wife goes he goes, lord help anyone lifting their  hand to her!! I don't think he would take too kindly to that.
BTW the shepard is a good looking lad aswell.
Photos soon.

TimoXr4i

Quote from: just4georgeYeah you can say that again my one is a big mummys boy, wherever the wife goes he goes, lord help anyone lifting their hand to her!! I don't think he would take too kindly to that.
BTW the shepard is a good looking lad aswell.

he is a great dog, and also, don't lift your hand my girlfriend, couse it will eat you alive, once a police dog, alway's a police dog, but he is also a big sweet dog, he loves to lay on the couch with us, but he's also very an alpha male, so he stinks a bit (a lot).

this year a girlfriend is coming for him, a bit smaller, but also a dog who won't be overrun by onyx sunami, it will be an airedale terrier, whe love the shoebox form of the head