Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Quick rack kit for capri  (Read 1732 times)

Janspeedcapri

Quick rack kit for capri
« on: July 09, 2009, 01:14:50 AM »
Ive been in touch with Quaife and they will make them, but minimum order is 10 units. Any capri owners interested? The ratio is going to be whatever the majority prefer within limits but its going to be between 2.2 and 2.8 turns lock to lock (my minimum and maximum preference).
price is £125 +vat, payable BEFORE I place the order for all ten on my bank card! I will courier them out to the buyers for £10 or they can collect from my house (peeps will get my address etc once they have paid)

If anyone wants in, post up here and state your prefered ratio. as soon as 9 people confirm, I'll need the payment. Ive posted this on oldskoolford too so hopefuly it will happen quickly.

...and bear in mind these will be new kits from Quaife with 12 months guarantee.

If anyone here is a member of other capri sites, please link them to this post - cheers
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:16:54 AM by Janspeedcapri »

HeraldandCapri

Quick rack kit for capri
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 18:51:41 PM »
Hi, will these be for a manual or power assisted rack?

Cheers,

Ben

Janspeedcapri

Quick rack kit for capri
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 22:26:57 PM »
The kit is for manual racks Ben  

Janspeedcapri

Quick rack kit for capri
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »
New developments...

"I've done some digging around my contacts to see if i could give you guys some help on these racks .. as it may be hard to find 10 owners...

Hers his reply

Quote:
Hi Gary

I have one complete rack (outright sale) no exchange on the shelf for £175 delivered.

The capri, only needs a pinion change to get 2.4 ratio. Our pinion pushes the slipper pad back, so this needs machining by 100 thou and then the pinion fits perfectly and you get a quick rack using the existing rackbar

Pinions are £75 each delivered, so makes it a cheap option.

www.kazbarngp4developments.co.uk

07967 591865

Let me know.

Cheers

Barney

not wanting to put the cat amongst the deal..but .... this may help if you cant get 10"

SO, forget Quaife, give these people a call!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk