November 12, 2019, 01:19:28 AM

We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

forum broken ?

Started by scud, July 31, 2009, 20:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scud

if i sent somone a Pm shouldnt it be in my sent items ?
reason i ask is i could have sworn i sent one but have had no answer in a few days and noticed the guy i messaged had been posting since then so i checked to see if it had been opened  and it wasnt in my sent items box
odd .

fordrwd4ever

Quote from: scudif i sent somone a Pm shouldnt it be in my sent items ?
reason i ask is i could have sworn i sent one but have had no answer in a few days and noticed the guy i messaged had been posting since then so i checked to see if it had been opened  and it wasnt in my sent items box
odd .

Well, thats the intended behaviour.
you have to tick the box "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" at the bottom before you click on Send Message.

Only then you get a copy of your message in you Sent Items folder
Keep it very sideways..

capri v8 driver

i have the problem that 1 time the forum is fast, but the other time the forum is very slow and it can take up to 5 minutes before i see the next page. its something from the last 2 weeks.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

capri v8 driver

July 31, 2009, 21:09:38 PM #3 Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 21:10:27 PM by capri v8 driver
ohh yes, have fun at ford fair and give my regards to tony and others at ford fair.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

scud

[/quote]
Well, thats the intended behaviour.
you have to tick the box "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" at the bottom before you click on Send Message.

Only then you get a copy of your message in you Sent Items folder
[/quote]

DOH !

scud

also it seems i dont allways get mails even when i make sure ive ticked the mail me whan somone replys box

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk