We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.


Author Topic: 85 merkur xrt4i hlp  (Read 2873 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alprix85merkurxrt4i

  • Guest
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« on: December 03, 2008, 00:46:31 AM »
i have an 85 xrt4i  an i live in the states. im lookin for sum sort of vender that i could get the full body kit off of you guys serria rs cosworth shipped to the stats how do i go about that an also the piece that go over the head lights that make the inner slanted to make it look more aggressive.



Offline Leebay

  • LDSEngineering.co.uk
  • Donation Sponsor
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Gender: Male
    • LDS Engineering
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 09:10:51 AM »
Welcome to FordPower  

You`re best off speaking to Mikey`J or Taps off here, I think they both export bits and pieces to the U.S
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:11:57 AM by Leebay »


LDS Engineering.co.uk

Cylinder head Repairs/skimming, Engine|Brake|Suspension|Service components, Number/show plates & Custom stickers.

Chuck W

  • Guest
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 21:00:22 PM »
The "angry eye" grills are available in the States.

Offline Mikey J

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1350
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • http://www.fordpower.org.uk
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 21:33:42 PM »
Quote from: Leebay
Welcome to FordPower  

You`re best off speaking to Mikey`J or Taps off here, I think they both export bits and pieces to the U.S


I can help with shipping but not with parts. These aren't parts I know anything about.  Dave might be a source of parts?

Offline Dave

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5489
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Gender: Male
  • Minker Owner & v6 specialist.
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 22:53:58 PM »

If you find the stuff in the U.K then I could help you get it.

Look on U.K ebay.

To be honest I have no time to look for the stuff but once you find it I could help you get it back to the states.

As long as your not to demanding  
Dave

alprix85merkurxrt4i

  • Guest
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 21:56:37 PM »
im not demandin its jus i really like that damn kit an they shouldve put it on our cars here. the real question is BOUT HOW MUCH IN AMERICAN WOULD A KIT COST AN HOW MUCH WOULD IT BE TO IMPORT IT

alprix85merkurxrt4i

  • Guest
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 22:10:12 PM »
Quote from: Chuck W
The "angry eye" grills are available in the States.


 an where could i order the "angry eye" grills at in the states

Offline Mikey J

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1350
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • http://www.fordpower.org.uk
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 00:19:02 AM »
Quote from: alprix85merkurxrt4i
im not demandin its jus i really like that damn kit an they shouldve put it on our cars here. the real question is BOUT HOW MUCH IN AMERICAN WOULD A KIT COST AN HOW MUCH WOULD IT BE TO IMPORT IT


You need to keep an eye on the exchange rate, the dollars quite strong at the moment, $1.5 USD to the £1 sterling.  Passionford may be another place to look for parts but if you find something try to buy with a credit card to be protected if it goes tits up.  We don't know your import rates or charges so add on 25% to the sale price and shipping price to be in the ballpark.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 00:21:09 AM by Mikey'J »

alprix85merkurxrt4i

  • Guest
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 00:47:52 AM »
Quote from: Mikey'J
You need to keep an eye on the exchange rate, the dollars quite strong at the moment, $1.5 USD to the £1 sterling.  Passionford may be another place to look for parts but if you find something try to buy with a credit card to be protected if it goes tits up.  We don't know your import rates or charges so add on 25% to the sale price and shipping price to be in the ballpark.

 y would i need to buy it with a credit card cos i dont have 1 but how do i find out the import rates

Offline Mikey J

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1350
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • http://www.fordpower.org.uk
85 merkur xrt4i hlp
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 15:12:45 PM »
Quote from: alprix85merkurxrt4i
y would i need to buy it with a credit card cos i dont have 1 but how do i find out the import rates


If you buy with a CC and get ripped off by the seller the CC company will refund your money. If you don't have a card then try to buy from a proper UK business and use Paypal or bank transfer.  Ask your customs people what duty/tax percentage they charge for used imported car parts.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 15:13:32 PM by Mikey'J »

 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk