Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: perplexed multiplex  (Read 1549 times)

caprinut

perplexed multiplex
« on: October 23, 2008, 19:56:41 PM »
Hi all
I want shift varios bits out of a scorp into my cappa, The bits I want are multiplexed my cappa isn't, can they be wired up in the usual way without an ecu giving us a load of cock an bull.    

Offline capri v8 driver

• Administrator
    • http://
perplexed multiplex
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 20:43:11 PM »
boa or bob?

the boa is fairly easy whit only a few sensor and relays, the best way is to build a stand alone loom, whit its one relays and fuses. this way, there are only a few wires to hook up to the capri loom.

the bob is a nightmare to get it right and running whitout problems.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

caprinut

perplexed multiplex
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 20:51:40 PM »
Sorry nothing to do with the engine which has it's own ecu multplex is a stand alone system controlling things such as doors, windows,sun roof, abs, traction control, centrol locking yu name it it controls it.

Offline TwinTurbo

• Administrator
    • http://www.claytune.org.uk
perplexed multiplex
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 20:58:04 PM »
All depends which systems you actualy want, not all is on the multiplex busses.  Could be a great deal of work on some systems..

TT

caprinut

perplexed multiplex
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 20:33:10 PM »
I've got an ugly bug eyed scorp, they beautiful to drive, all leather, electric everything and heated seats, evan the M25s a pleasure!. But once you get out it's a rainy day again. So as much as I can get in will go in the cappa, look good and feel good.
Getting back to earth again, I would have thought anything powered by convential eletrical components could wired conventially as well, without an acuator, so long as the acuator isn't comebined with the componet doing the work, eg window winder

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk