We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Madz needs you! How cheap can u build a saff?  (Read 1829 times)

madasahatter

Madz needs you! How cheap can u build a saff?
« on: October 21, 2008, 14:52:05 PM »
Right then... can i build a saff for £50 quid??????  £100????

Well i want to try    

As 1600_3door has sorted me out with a nice shell doors etc im on the beg, bribe steal call in favours you name it i will do it ... shave my goatee for car parts even my head ...  

Ok so if you have anything you dont need/want or is in the way put a post of it on here!!

not saying im gonna need it as depends what is about to get me to a complete car.....

Im after rwd if possible as will be daily driver as my hatch gives me back ache on long journes now...Looking for a 2ltr or bigger lol as a 1.6 or 1.8 will struggle with my weight!!!

Thoughts???

Also looking for somwhere to do the work??? Store some bits for a while???  But i am looking for it on the road before xmas....Who can help put it all together????

Nice birthday presents also accepted in november

I do have a fair amout of bits odds sods etc but am generally need to know about running gear and what engine etc there are about...

So who can help????

Big Time Beg now finished    

IansSaph

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 15:34:57 PM »
old suspension for you if you want it. i have rusty shocks and slammed front springs.
I've got my old rear arms also.

what else you need?

And i assume this is a trial exersize as you must have more cars about you to use......

madasahatter

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 15:55:34 PM »
Quote from: IansSaph
old suspension for you if you want it. i have rusty shocks and slammed front springs.
I've got my old rear arms also.

what else you need?

And i assume this is a trial exersize as you must have more cars about you to use......

I have one but someone else uses that in general as they do lots of miles..... saves them money and i like to do favours for people hence always in the 24v which is not always a problem lol      

Just back is really giving me grief so need to rest the 24v a bit lol      

Doughnutter

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 18:57:46 PM »
Just buy a new seat you tight old git    one with lumbar support  

madasahatter

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 20:21:25 PM »
Quote from: Doughnutter
Just buy a new seat you tight old git    one with lumbar support  

Lol have got recaro leather in righ now so where do i go from there???

What u doing with the pinto bike carbs etc???        

Doughnutter

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 23:15:53 PM »
I think the carbs have already found a new drifty home    I'm sure theres something in the shed that'll help keep you on budget    

Seat wise mate, bite the bullet, shell the money out and buy Konic seats. I got a bad ass back injury as you know mate, and there buckets are the dogs dangelys dude. I can drive and more importantly drift for hours and get out the car without any problems. I try that in cheap Cobras etc and i'm fuckered after a few hours. Even Cossy Recaros do me in now, granted they are 100 times better to drive and sleep in than a cheap fixed bucket but they still get ya in the end. i'm sure Konic will do XFB size      

Oh, while its quiet i'd better let you know I swapped my car for a dirty Bimmer mate    Well for the moment anyway  

madasahatter

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:20 AM »
Quote from: Doughnutter
I think the carbs have already found a new drifty home    I'm sure theres something in the shed that'll help keep you on budget    

Seat wise mate, bite the bullet, shell the money out and buy Konic seats. I got a bad ass back injury as you know mate, and there buckets are the dogs dangelys dude. I can drive and more importantly drift for hours and get out the car without any problems. I try that in cheap Cobras etc and i'm fuckered after a few hours. Even Cossy Recaros do me in now, granted they are 100 times better to drive and sleep in than a cheap fixed bucket but they still get ya in the end. i'm sure Konic will do XFB size      

Oh, while its quiet i'd better let you know I swapped my car for a dirty Bimmer mate    Well for the moment anyway  

The e30 on CD is it????  Which car u swapped???

Drop me a pm on what bits u got        

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk