Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Kicking the arse of some chav  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Mik

• Donation Sponsor
Kicking the arse of some chav
« on: September 19, 2008, 22:58:51 PM »
Coming home tonight in the Scorp, had some div pull up behind me at the light with his high beams on. When the lights changed, I gave it a little blip up to 40 and this prat was right on my bumper. Now, that gets right on my wick so I did what any self respecting, conscienscious driver would do......I slowed down to wind the bugger up.

This lasted for about 100 yards when I sped up to catch up with a car further ahead on my left. At the same time, this guy tried to undertake me. The challenge was on.

For the next mile I sped up to match the slow car to my left, then I'd slow down just enough to create a small gap, which he'd try to take, then I slammed it shut giggling to myself.

All of a sudden, the slow car pulled off into a side street, so I shifted down to 2nd and floored it to catch the next slow car ahead. This carried on for about half a mile when the guy pulls up beside me, almost takes my mirror off and starts screaming " YOU F**KING W**KER, GET OUT OF THE "FAST LANE"(????)" To which I replied "pardon, sorry mate, I cant hear you"

He very kindly repeated his request.

I shifted back to 2nd and floored it again and left him for dead. He tried to catch up but to no avail. He then pulled into a filter lane so I wound my window down and gave him a big happy wave.

I could have kept that up the whole way into Manchester. I'd passed my own turn off ages ago but this was too much fun to drop out of.
I LOVE winding this sort of motoring twat up.

Mik.

Simon 3 door

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 14:52:31 PM »
Quote from: Mik
Coming home tonight in the Scorp, had some div pull up behind me at the light with his high beams on. When the lights changed, I gave it a little blip up to 40 and this prat was right on my bumper. Now, that gets right on my wick so I did what any self respecting, conscienscious driver would do......I slowed down to wind the bugger up.

This lasted for about 100 yards when I sped up to catch up with a car further ahead on my left. At the same time, this guy tried to undertake me. The challenge was on.

For the next mile I sped up to match the slow car to my left, then I'd slow down just enough to create a small gap, which he'd try to take, then I slammed it shut giggling to myself.

All of a sudden, the slow car pulled off into a side street, so I shifted down to 2nd and floored it to catch the next slow car ahead. This carried on for about half a mile when the guy pulls up beside me, almost takes my mirror off and starts screaming " YOU F**KING W**KER, GET OUT OF THE "FAST LANE"(????)" To which I replied "pardon, sorry mate, I cant hear you"

He very kindly repeated his request.

I shifted back to 2nd and floored it again and left him for dead. He tried to catch up but to no avail. He then pulled into a filter lane so I wound my window down and gave him a big happy wave.

I could have kept that up the whole way into Manchester. I'd passed my own turn off ages ago but this was too much fun to drop out of.
I LOVE winding this sort of motoring twat up.
Mik.
Don't take this the wrong way - this is just how I see it - IMHO taking the bait makes ya as bad as him - no one ever lost it, wiped out a bus full of kids and died by just pulling in and letting the silly kid past. Ur far safer with twats like that in front of ya than behind ya. I recently got involved investigating a crash where a Fiesta ST had been doing the same with a Golf GTi - resulted in the Fiesta T boning a Rover 25 which killed the passenger and seriously injured the driver. All because he thought it would make him less of a man if he just let the kid past.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 14:54:43 PM by Simon 3 door »

IansSaph

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 19:32:13 PM »
while simon is obviously right, i'd of done the same Mik!

Offline Mik

• Donation Sponsor
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 20:29:16 PM »
Don't get me wrong Simon, I wasn't racing this guy. Apart from the final blip (probably no more than 55mph from a rolling start of around 25mph, the second car was lovely and slow ) I was going slower than the speed limit for the given piece of road. Thats how I was getting my jollies.  Reading back, it does seem a bit like a racing tale but realistically, most of the time, I'd have been faster in a Reliant Robin.

I don't condone racing on the streets as it is redicuously stupid and dangerous. However, I bet at least 90% of people on this forum have taken part in a traffic light grand prix, dual carriageway dash or something similar. It does and always will come with owing a performance car. We own these high powered for one reason, we like speed and the smile that it puts on our faces.

I will hold my hands up, I do like a good blast, either on my favorite B road or just around the odd roundabout. However, I will not speed during the day, in built up areas or when there are other cars around. I'd just be asking for trouble. I also see the aftermath of f**kwits thinking they're Lewis Hamilton in a Corsa. Had one about a month ago, lost it on a bend, barrel rolled it into a tree, ejected his 2 backseat passengers out of the rear window (incredibly only cuts and bruises) but paralysed his girlfriend.

Funnily enough, I was actually going to put an apology aimed at yourself as a footnote.

Mik

Offline TwinTurbo

• Administrator
    • http://www.claytune.org.uk
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 22:01:27 PM »
What I think Simon is trying to say is that your mind will be \on the other guy, where he is , what he's doing , what ytou need to do to block him, match him, get infront, match him, check your mirrors, where isd he, speed up, slow down, there he is.

OH F...k, where did that kid on the bike come .........................

Roads are full of unexpected hazards, loosing focus can lead to dreadful disaster.

I just make sure they know that I have the beans under the bonnet to make em feel small and leave it at that. If they wana get past me after that, let them thrash the nuts of their hairdrier..

TT

Janspeedcapri

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 23:57:52 PM »
I agree with what mik said about 90% of us - I'd go even further and admit ive done far, far worse things that surely endangered the lives of countless others other the years - but not for a long time and never again. Like mik suggest, there a time and a place to have fun with our cars.

I agree with what simon says - about everything cept mike brewer  

I agree with what Twinturbo says - about hairdiers  

I beleive what ian says about him doing the same thing - yeah I bet ya would too  

Offline Mik

• Donation Sponsor
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 10:34:39 AM »
True, the roads are full of unexpected hazards and even more full of retards who have no idea on how to drive properly and create unnessisary dangers (I might just fall into that catagory).  

I'm a Paramedic and drive an ambulance for a living and we need exceptional spacial awareness when driving through traffic. You are trained to dominate traffic and to not give vehicles any other option but to do exactly what you want them to do, otherwise they will do the most stupid things. Pedestrians too will just step out just when you don't want to. And all this is when I have lights on and sirens blasting whilst driving a big yellow box.

I'm not bigging up my driving skills but I do have a greater ability than your avarage joe (just as Simon does although I'd probably make a prat of myself on a track) and with the right knowledge, its easy to manipulate your surroundings to suit yourself and all at low speeds. Thats part of the fun.

Do I race at high speeds, no.

Will I do the same as this again, hell yeah, I'll just see if I can do it even slower.   (Sorry Simon)

Mik

Offline Leebay

• LDSEngineering.co.uk
  • Donation Sponsor
    • LDS Engineering
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 14:55:20 PM »
Quote from: Mik
roads are full of unexpected hazards and even more full of retards who have no idea on how to drive properly

I was telling Tony afew weeks back of some guy in a Range Rover on the A30 in Sunningdale (which is a singel lane A road) over taking and under taking people until he got to a Fiesta zetec-S that was in front of me and nearly had a punch up in the middle of the road. I cant stand it.  Its the one thing that makes me see a red more mist than anything.........I cant be arsed with silly ****s that think driving 5cms from your bumper is going to make you go any faster. I just slow down and if they dont past I try and find somewhere safe to pull over. But I`ve on more than more occasion parked the car across the road and got out with a wheel brace to have words with a driver    

Had two quite major rear end shunts in a car when I was a kid and the driver was tailgating our car, theres no excuse for it at all.

LDS Engineering.co.uk

Cylinder head Repairs/skimming, Engine|Brake|Suspension|Service components, Number/show plates & Custom stickers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk