We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Only in America!  (Read 1859 times)

IansSaph

Only in America!
« on: July 11, 2008, 14:50:14 PM »
Only in american can you buy one of http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05124/498674.stm]these!

Reckon the Mrs would freak if you took her there and said
"Hurry up its free if you finish with in 5hrs! "

Ian

Janspeedcapri

Only in America!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 17:45:28 PM »
  I'd like to force those two muppets to eat it themselves - at gun point - see if theyre still grinning at the end  

anyway, I'd stand no chance - i get post traumatic burger stress dissorder after a whopper...without cheese,tomatoes or mayo

I know i mentioned it elsewhere, but its worth repeating - DON'T eat the "beef" burgers at Silverstone

Simon 3 door

Only in America!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 19:07:47 PM »
Quote from: Janspeedcapri
 I'd like to force those two muppets to eat it themselves - at gun point - see if theyre still grinning at the end  

anyway, I'd stand no chance - i get post traumatic burger stress dissorder after a whopper...without cheese,tomatoes or mayo

I know i mentioned it elsewhere, but its worth repeating - DON'T eat the "beef" burgers at Silverstone
Racetrack burgers are usually affectionately known as "growlers" cos they are probably made from dog meat. They have some decent ish burgers there for the Formula 1 but at £5 or £6 each ya pay through the nose.

Offline PaPiTo Paul

• Advanced Member
    • PaPiTo Paul's universe
Only in America!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 00:54:36 AM »
I have not been able to get to this board for several months... obligatory append to keep from getting dropped.

Not only in America, but only on the left (west) coast. http://www.in-n-out.com]In-n-out burgers. The only things on the menu are burgers, fries, shakes and coke soda products. That is it, but... there is a 'hidden menu' with items like the flying dutchman, 2x2, 2x4, 3x3 ... 20x20.

-PaPiTo Paul

Janspeedcapri

Only in America!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 09:14:54 AM »
that looks disgusting   ...like the chinese sweet and sour burger i got from Mcdonalds last night - it still had cheese in it - urgh  ...so i scraped it out and scoffed it anyway (the beer helped)

IansSaph

Only in America!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »
Quote from: Janspeedcapri
(the beer helped)

Its usually required!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk