Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Mike "The" Brewer  (Read 8307 times)

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« on: July 09, 2008, 14:57:08 PM »
As titled,

Why.. i'd.. oooo.

Am i alone????????

Ian

jaffa

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 15:19:04 PM »
no your not mate!!

he strikes me as one of those sort of blokes that if you met him in a pub within 5 mins you throw him through a window!!

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 15:25:12 PM »
And enjoy doing so.

Ian

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 18:04:11 PM »
I see what your both saying - and i agree, he is a plonker...his worn out cliches and over enthusiasm make me very uncomfortable    but knowing that he is so widely disliked makes me feel sorry for him so I can't help you chuck him through the window...I'll be on the other side to dust him off, wipe his bloodied nose....and boot him in the head  

Ah, now i feel sorry for him again  
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 18:04:43 PM by Janspeedcapri »

yorkshire ripper

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 20:02:14 PM »

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 20:10:43 PM »
blimey - he could of at least changed the oil - flippin cowboy  I mean, they put new wings on it but didn't change the oil...cos "it all looks in place"    hes deffo going through the window when turns up in my local - the donkey
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 20:11:17 PM by Janspeedcapri »

Offline capri v8 driver

• Administrator
    • http://
Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 20:47:01 PM »
after seeing the episode whit the capri, where they put new wing's on it and than spraying it whit spraycan's and calling that a restoration? same whit the porsche, the mazda mx5 and so on. 9 out off 10 episodes, they lose money on a car? and he still has a big smile on his face and enthusiastick about? telling people thats the way to make money whit old car's?

how stupid can you be?

please get that man off the telly.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.

greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 22:59:21 PM »
But Paul.... you watched every show! its fantastic, they guy is a tit and poor Ed China hasn't a clue. I love watching them just to mock them.

Compared to Dom Littlewood or "wrecks to riiches uk" fame tho, The brewer is a god,

I could proper hoof Dickhead Dom out of the pub window!

Ian

Offline just4george

• Donation Sponsor
Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 23:02:56 PM »
I take it that there is not many pub windows left down your way, But, I do agree brewer is a TWAT.
Photos soon.

Offline JFB Tech

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 23:10:20 PM »
He was doing a show from Santa Pod a few years ago and spouting some b@llocks about XRs so I told him to fu@k off.  I don't think they broadcast that.
Drive it like you mean it!
IPB Image

Offline just4george

• Donation Sponsor
Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 23:17:41 PM »
I've got an idea!! write in to the show, get them to ""refurbish"" an old 4be, and when he looks for a good one to test drive, let him get a drive in one of the TT24v ones and scare the living S**t out of him,........then chuck him through the pub window.
only a thought??
Photos soon.

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 00:16:19 AM »
Quote from: IansSaph
Compared to Dom Littlewood or "wrecks to riiches uk" fame tho, The brewer is a god,

Ian

careful - hes titchy - he'd go straight across the road and through someone elses window   . hes like a miniature doorman for a dolls house  

hmmm. I feel mean now  

Ian - you have surpassed yourself mate - EXCELLENT thread

yorkshire ripper

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 08:10:25 AM »
hahahahahahah
you feel mean but continue throwing the BREWSTER through the window.
think he needs tiying to the back of a car and dragging around a bit, more fun than just throwing him through a window.

Offline capri v8 driver

• Administrator
Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 08:16:58 AM »
But Paul.... you watched every show! its fantastic, they guy is a tit and poor Ed China hasn't a clue. I love watching them just to mock them.

Ian

i have seen a few shows off them, while eating dinner. i had the choice: bold and the beatiful or this crap.

difficult choice.

now i sit behind the computer, during dinner and read the topic's on F.P. much beter.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

Offline littlegems4x4

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »
Quote from: yorkshire ripper
hahahahahahah
you feel mean but continue throwing the BREWSTER through the window.
think he needs tiying to the back of a car and dragging around a bit, more fun than just throwing him through a window.

Couldn't agree more  

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »
i feel like i've don't the board a favour releasing all this pent up anger against phoney tv 'celebrity' types...

Right who's next for a verbal leathering.

I suggest Quentin Willson. Hes a cock and a half!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:31:09 PM by IansSaph »

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 14:36:55 PM »
ahh yes the chinless wonder with plums in his mouth - hes too sophisticated to ever come in our locals so we'd have to set him up to do a road test...after weve rigged the brakes to fail on a dangerous, tree lined bend - thats should do it

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 14:39:06 PM »
i don't love to hate him..... i just hate him, so i've no problems in finding the right road for that mate.

Cliff edged with sea views?

Ian

Simon 3 door

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 21:21:22 PM »
Careful lads - you don't know this guy - all you see is the face on the telly. Mike is actually a very nice bloke. I know him personally and have had the pleasure of having dinner with him and his wife. He's a straightforward down to earth bloke. Nothing more nothing less. I also happen to know Quentin - he is a member of an association that I am vice president of.

I get really pissed off when people go off on one stating who they think is an absolute tosser on the telly - remember these guys are following what their producers and directors are requiring them to do just in the same way you and I do what is required to keep the boss happy at work.

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 21:29:14 PM »
Wind your neck in sweetheart.
Light hearted fun Simon!
We're not posting letter bombs or anything are we.

I don't doubt Mr Brewer is a nice bloke, i enjoy watching him on tv. I don't agree with everything he says as i'm sure he'd disagree with my views on many things. I'll not lose any sleep as i'm sure he won't.

Now then;-

Ian
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 21:31:21 PM by IansSaph »

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 22:42:59 PM »
 Celebs...

My Mrs saw Cilla Black at Thorpe park when she was a kid...her and her mates went over to say hello and get autographs and she told them to get lost as she was having a day with her family...nice  
I met Sharron Davies when i was about 14, down at our local pool doing a demo and giving a talk (in swimsuit) I was having 5 knuckle shuffles for weeks on the strength of it  
you don't know her do ya Simon
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 22:43:38 PM by Janspeedcapri »

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 22:48:59 PM »
How embarasesing if Simon did know her and had the pleassure of lunch with her and had the thought of you jeking off to a memory of her in a swimsuit!

LOL

Ian

Simon 3 door

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 22:55:06 PM »
How embarasesing if Simon did know her and had the pleassure of lunch with her and had the thought of you jeking off to a memory of her in a swimsuit!

LOL

Ian
LOL ehem - the connection from me to Cilla and Sharon is Paddy Hopkirk. Paddy is a great friend of mine. His wife is friends with Cilla, and Paddy knows Sharon as she presented him with a Sports Personality award the other year...

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 22:57:59 PM »
Regular fooking high flyer you are! You going to post your christmas card list for a laugh mate, see who else Janspeedcapri (i'm sure he wasn't christened that!) has been knuckle shuffling over.

Ian

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 22:59:27 PM »
its o.k - she won't be fit looking anymore...so i don't care   she'd probably be flattered anyway

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 23:01:34 PM »
yer i'm sure the thought of a 14yr old getting off on her in a swim suit how many years ago is a proper self esteam winner! (I'm actually giggling right now)

Ian

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 23:13:27 PM »
You'd of done the same...bear in mind thats shes 6 foot odd...and my line of vision was about where her bits were...defo shaven too...a women ahead of her time  

Nick

IansSaph

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 09:50:26 AM »
Shaven for aerodynamics!

Ian

Janspeedcapri

Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »
Shaven for aerodynamics!

Ian

er yeah, that too   pubes can be real drag...  
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 11:27:47 AM by Janspeedcapri »

Offline capri v8 driver

• Administrator
Mike "The" Brewer
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »
Shaven for aerodynamics!

Ian

this treat is worthless whitout pic's!

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.