We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.


Author Topic: Rear tires are smoking  (Read 10972 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mik

  • Donation Sponsor
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 222
  • Karma: +0/-0
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 08:29:44 AM »
Maybe its just me or I thought this thread was started as a bit of fun.

Some people just don't seem to get it!!!!!!

Maybe we need to start a new catagory for funny threads, only accessable to those with a sense of humour.


Mik.


Offline capri v8 driver

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6791
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • http://
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 08:39:53 AM »
Quote from: Tobbelainnen
We got this stuff over here: [attachmentid=2346] better then smoking. But still it is bad for the health.......  Belive it or not, but one of the major issues for the Swedes when we was joining the union was to keep this product.... Sweden is the only place in the union where it is allowed to be sold in.....

dont wurry, i started to smoke pure canbisis now in the pub. thats still legal. i am forced by law to do that.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.

now stonend.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

Offline Taps

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2983
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • http://www.fordpower.org.uk
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »
Not wishing to change the subject but thought I'd share a power increase with you.

I routed my aircon direct into my air intake pipe and with it on the coldest setting the power increase is outstanding, fooking hot in the car now but hey no gain without pain   . cheap bhp upgrade, who needs turbos and supercharges  

Janspeedcapri

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »
Solution to the heat - take the windscreens out and wear shades   also, it will flumox traffic wardens when they try to stick a ticket on there

IansSaph

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 10:08:37 AM »
Quote
Maybe its just me or I thought this thread was started as a bit of fun.

Some people just don't seem to get it!!!!!!

Maybe we need to start a new catagory for funny threads, only accessable to those with a sense of humour.


Mik.

2nd 'ed

Ian

Janspeedcapri

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 20:21:32 PM »
I'll third it   although the very thing thats funny here IS the fact some took it seriously

For my part, if anyone thought i was being funny...as in    or   I WASN'T!!! I was trying to have a laugh  

I haven't been here long (maybe not much longer   ) so i don't quite know how most of you tick in the haha dept - so please don't hold it against me  

Offline capri v8 driver

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6791
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • http://
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 21:15:52 PM »
TONY or TAPS,  

i see there is need for more funny smilies.

do you have some more?

i also need one whit a big joint and one whit a beer.

i need those, in case i went/go to the pub.  

thanks.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.

greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

Offline cossiemk2

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1976
  • Karma: +100/-0
    • http://www.cossiemk2.tk
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2008, 21:24:34 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:57:01 AM by fordrwd4ever »

Offline capri v8 driver

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6791
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • http://
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 07:54:47 AM »
yes, that one need to get into the smilie section.

more please.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

cossie

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 14:25:21 PM »
   

JohnLawley

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2008, 14:15:08 PM »
Quote from: heaamodt
I have to admit to pulling you`r leg here...  

Now down to the serious hardcore tech-talk.

We all know that the supercharged engines need the intake bypass valve so they work in reverse. Otherwise the supercharger would just suck all the air out of the cylinder. So knowing that, how does the turbocharged version work in reverse? The engine is trying to suck air backwards, yet the turbo wants to spin forward so I don't see how it works. Is there some sort of exhausting intake bypass valve on the turbo version? Also, if it does have the valve, does that also mean that it can make boost in reverse? Like how much boost? Like 5 psi or does it go over 20?

Can anyone help me sort this out?

i do remeber a thread on 200SX owners club asking about boosting in reverse, well it works someone did 40mph i think it was lmfao...

Remko GT

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 17:11:25 PM »
Quote from: capri v8 driver
dont wurry, i started to smoke pure canbisis now in the pub. thats still legal. i am forced by law to do that.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.

now stonend.
I think you should read the rules more closely. No way a pub owner will allow you to smoke pure cannabis. Even with the tabacco ban.    
The funny thing about the smoking ban is you can't smoke a joint in the coffeeshop when it's got TOBACCO in it. You can smoke a joint with only cannabis or with a tabacco replacement (some herbs or something) in the coffeeshop.
Another funny thing that popped up is the smell of people in a bar. Because of the lack of tobacco smoke masking it all ppl in the bar are now confonted with the small of sweat, burps, gas, scaled beer etc..... which is even worse than sigarette smoke.......        

IansSaph

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 17:36:59 PM »
Yep when they stopped smoking in nightclubs here in england it was only then you realised how sweaty and dirty they smell. the cigarette smoke was masking that somehow.... i'm not sure what i prefered....

Ian

Janspeedcapri

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 19:42:02 PM »
I always notice a smell in clubs that can only be a hoover...you know the ones that pick up all the mess but leave a pong

popuptoaster

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2008, 21:17:29 PM »
Quote from: Janspeedcapri
I always notice a smell in clubs that can only be a hoover...you know the ones that pick up all the mess but leave a pong


Burnt hair usually as it gets wrapped round the rollers or the fan and scorched. yuk

Janspeedcapri

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 21:22:42 PM »
thats makes sense...horrible smell.  We had a henry at work that was often used for picking up spills off a ransid old carpet - place always looked better after a go but stunk terrible for a while.


IansSaph

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 22:36:42 PM »
poor henry.... i bet he was only on minimum wage too.    

ian

Janspeedcapri

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 22:42:22 PM »
Quote from: IansSaph
poor henry.... i bet he was only on minimum wage too.    

ian


well its more than he was getting back in poland  

Offline capri v8 driver

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6791
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • http://
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 08:28:34 AM »
Quote from: Remko GT
I think you should read the rules more closely. No way a pub owner will allow you to smoke pure cannabis. Even with the tabacco ban.    
The funny thing about the smoking ban is you can't smoke a joint in the coffeeshop when it's got TOBACCO in it. You can smoke a joint with only cannabis or with a tabacco replacement (some herbs or something) in the coffeeshop.
Another funny thing that popped up is the smell of people in a bar. Because of the lack of tobacco smoke masking it all ppl in the bar are now confonted with the small of sweat, burps, gas, scaled beer etc..... which is even worse than sigarette smoke.......        

hello Remco,

in the pubs around here they dont mind smoking pure canabis, in the first week after the smoking ban. but now 2 weeks after the smoking ban, the pubs are letting the people smoke again in the pubs because the people stayed away and are going to belgium, thats ony 5 min away from my house. no smoking ban there.

did you know that smoking is still allowed in sex clubs???? yes it is. how hypocrited can this law be.

if i owned a pub, i would let the people smoke if they want and take that fine and bring it to courth, in this land we still have freedom off choise, garanted by law. and you could say that smoking dangers everyone, its never proven, except in the "study's" done by the anti smoker fasist's and the pharma industy, who wants to sell more nicotine plasters. and even those study's are heavly exaggerated, they admited that themself's.

if the goverment keeps this up, i gues alote off pubs and clubs will close because the most off us will go to belguim.

the hole smoking law is a big mistake and kills the busness for alote off pubs, bars and clubs, certainly around the borders off the netherlands. i think i only have the look at engeland to see the result off the smoking ban.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

IansSaph

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 10:29:14 AM »
Quote
if i owned a pub, i would let the people smoke if they want and take that fine and bring it to courth,

Guy in Blackpool did that... they took him to court....

Ian

Remko GT

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 11:32:47 AM »
They let you smoke pure cannabis in a pub?...          
I agree Paul, it's utter nonsense, the smoking ban in pubs. If you don't like it, don't go to the pub, right?


IansSaph

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 11:45:44 AM »
no don't be daft... its britain. just pain old ordinary smoking. He got a massive fine,

Offline capri v8 driver

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6791
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • http://
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 12:01:48 PM »
Quote from: Remko GT
They let you smoke pure cannabis in a pub?...          
I agree Paul, it's utter nonsense, the smoking ban in pubs. If you don't like it, don't go to the pub, right?

yep, as a protest, the pub onwer does not care if you smoke pure canabis, and the police does not fine you or the pub onwer for that. there is no law against it.

in my eye's, pub owner must be able to make there own choise, no smoking or smoking. and the guest must be able to make there own choise in what none smoking or smoking pub they want to go. thats is what freedome of off choise in the first amandent off the law is all about. placing people that smoke in a little room or outside is apartheid (black against whith is now no smoker against smoker) and discriminating and thats also against the first amandent off the law.

ever wunderd why politicy and lawers still smoke in there office's, know you now why. dont think the inspectors will go there, because they know iff the lawer's start bringing the fine to courth, the inspectors lose.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

Janspeedcapri

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008, 13:32:15 PM »
Quote from: capri v8 driver
(black against whith is now no smoker against smoker)

Theres a difference - people are not born smokers and being black doesn't fill the air with toxins for others to breathe  

The thing that anoys me is that the government who take 95% of the sale price of cigs are the tut tuting the very people who they are addicting/poisoning - they demonise the very people who contributer most to there revenue and after retirement (kenneth Clarke) end up on the board of british American tobaco - priceless  

I went to the hospital ages ago with chest pain and they asked if i smoked - i said yes - they said we won't help you till you give up - i said but whos going to pay your wages then?? turned out to be a pulled muscle from doing plumbing under a sink  

I don't mind the warnings on tobacco packs like "smoking kills" etc - i think they need to put them on crisp packets..."obesity kills" and wine bottles "liver failure kills", and cars "accidents kill" in fact they should label everything cos as far as i can see everything kills ya - life kills ya  

Offline capri v8 driver

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6791
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • http://
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2008, 14:49:44 PM »
Quote from: Janspeedcapri
Theres a difference - people are not born smokers and being black doesn't fill the air with toxins for others to breathe  

The thing that anoys me is that the government who take 95% of the sale price of cigs are the tut tuting the very people who they are addicting/poisoning - they demonise the very people who contributer most to there revenue and after retirement (kenneth Clarke) end up on the board of british American tobaco - priceless  

I went to the hospital ages ago with chest pain and they asked if i smoked - i said yes - they said we won't help you till you give up - i said but whos going to pay your wages then?? turned out to be a pulled muscle from doing plumbing under a sink  

I don't mind the warnings on tobacco packs like "smoking kills" etc - i think they need to put them on crisp packets..."obesity kills" and wine bottles "liver failure kills", and cars "accidents kill" in fact they should label everything cos as far as i can see everything kills ya - life kills ya

it was not my meaning to discriminating the black people, it was ment as a comparison for what happend to the black people and now happening between the smoking people and none smoking people.

you experianced it your self when you whent to the hospital, and they did not want to help you because you smoke. i my eyes thats discrimination and a form off apartheid. i dont know how else you are gone call it.

but on the other side, the goverment is very happy to get the tax money for those same smokers.

how hypocrited can the goverment be.

the same thing is now gone happen whit food here, it will be a mater off time before the goverment raises the tax on none healty product's, because its bad for your body.

its only to get more money from the people, if the goverment is that concerned about the healt off the people, ban everything, because everything can be bad for you. ban living it self, because you will die at the end. oh no they can do that, because than they have no tax income anymore.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

Remko GT

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2008, 14:52:22 PM »
Quote from: Janspeedcapri
Theres a difference - people are not born smokers and being black doesn't fill the air with toxins for others to breathe  

The thing that anoys me is that the government who take 95% of the sale price of cigs are the tut tuting the very people who they are addicting/poisoning - they demonise the very people who contributer most to there revenue and after retirement (kenneth Clarke) end up on the board of british American tobaco - priceless  

I went to the hospital ages ago with chest pain and they asked if i smoked - i said yes - they said we won't help you till you give up - i said but whos going to pay your wages then?? turned out to be a pulled muscle from doing plumbing under a sink  

I don't mind the warnings on tobacco packs like "smoking kills" etc - i think they need to put them on crisp packets..."obesity kills" and wine bottles "liver failure kills", and cars "accidents kill" in fact they should label everything cos as far as i can see everything kills ya - life kills ya
Totally agree. As I see it, the govournment is tut-tuting the ppl faaaaar too much. what happened to freedom of choice? They basically force a choice onto the public.

IansSaph

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2008, 14:57:21 PM »
follow the thread, follow the thread.... where it goes.... nobody knows...

Bi lingual political arguments.... you can't get this stuff just anywhere you know!!    

I'm still emigrating its the old solution.... which country isn't fooked up yet?

Hows Kazakhstan for tax and laws? is it worth trying there?

Ian

Janspeedcapri

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2008, 17:37:36 PM »
I'm saving up for disused oil rig - I will weld a race track round it like the hotwheels one i had when i was a kid using stolen bus shelters and drain covers and declare my independance. I will have to learn to like fish more...i realize that but it will be GREAT!! I'll be the King and if anyone upsets me (dunno who yet) OFF WIV THEIR HEAD  

Offline Mik

  • Donation Sponsor
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 222
  • Karma: +0/-0
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2008, 21:35:43 PM »
Quote from: IansSaph

Hows Kazakhstan for tax and laws? is it worth trying there?

Ian


Nah, don't bother even looking there, have you ever tried sticking an MT75 onto the arse of a donkey.

Mik.

Simon 3 door

  • Guest
Rear tires are smoking
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2008, 22:54:04 PM »
Quote from: heaamodt
I have to admit to pulling you`r leg here...  

Now down to the serious hardcore tech-talk.

We all know that the supercharged engines need the intake bypass valve so they work in reverse. Otherwise the supercharger would just suck all the air out of the cylinder. So knowing that, how does the turbocharged version work in reverse? The engine is trying to suck air backwards, yet the turbo wants to spin forward so I don't see how it works. Is there some sort of exhausting intake bypass valve on the turbo version? Also, if it does have the valve, does that also mean that it can make boost in reverse? Like how much boost? Like 5 psi or does it go over 20?

Can anyone help me sort this out?
LMFAO in reverse? Ya on drugs fella? ROFL.

The engine still turns the same way. Had to look twice and then check the calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1st LOL.

 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk