Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: hello all  (Read 1647 times)

sleepy-steve

hello all
« on: June 09, 2008, 20:12:01 PM »
hi guys,

i'm a signs & graphics designer and fitter from bishop's stortford hertfordshire.

i have recently baught a sierra 3 door with the cosworth 24v and 5 speed manual fitted. thought it sensible to join a site where people know what they are talking about as i dont know much about these engines or cars for that matter.

i'm a capri and range rover man really!

i have a list as long as my arm of bit to sort on the car so i'm off to read through some tech bits.

Simon 3 door

hello all
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 20:17:50 PM »
Quote from: sleepy-steve
hi guys,

i'm a signs & graphics designer and fitter from bishop's stortford hertfordshire.

i have recently baught a sierra 3 door with the cosworth 24v and 5 speed manual fitted. thought it sensible to join a site where people know what they are talking about as i dont know much about these engines or cars for that matter.

i'm a capri and range rover man really!

i have a list as long as my arm of bit to sort on the car so i'm off to read through some tech bits.
Welcome aboard mate

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
hello all
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 21:42:35 PM »
Welcome to Fordpower

Stortford your not far from me your have to come to one of our pub meets next time we have one  

sleepy-steve

hello all
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 22:32:50 PM »
Quote from: Taps
Welcome to Fordpower

Stortford your not far from me your have to come to one of our pub meets next time we have one  

definatly up for that. get to know some people of here and discuss what to do with my sierra. i may call on some of you if i cant find what i'm looking for in the 24v section.

what pub do you guys meet at and when?

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
hello all
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 22:50:58 PM »
Quote from: sleepy-steve
definatly up for that. get to know some people of here and discuss what to do with my sierra. i may call on some of you if i cant find what i'm looking for in the 24v section.
what pub do you guys meet at and when?

This end the Plough at Great Chesterford just off junc 9 M11 and we also use the Halfway House on the A127 Southend Arterial Road which is about 3 miles off the M25

Will prob sort one up this end towards end of month

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk