We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: New Capri  (Read 8732 times)

Remko GT

New Capri
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 19:09:49 PM »
The Sierra was actually 70/30 split  

New Capri..... pff. a posh Focus is what it is.

Simon 3 door

New Capri
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 19:29:46 PM »
Quote from: Remko GT
The Sierra was actually 70/30 split  

New Capri..... pff. a posh Focus is what it is.
Sorry Remko 64/36 as Chris says. I was working in SVE in 1989 during development of the Esc Cos and 4x4 Saff

The old Capri was a Cortina in a party dress.... so what's the prob with the new one being a posh Focus?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 19:30:41 PM by Simon 3 door »

Offline capri v8 driver

• Administrator
    • http://
New Capri
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2008, 20:38:28 PM »
The old Capri was a Cortina in a party dress....

yes, it maybe, but it turned out one off the best selling and race winning cars for Ford in that time period. history speaks for it self.

so what's the prob with the new one being a posh Focus?

FWD. and it does not even look like a capri. to quote someone from a other forum: the capri is a classic and this does not look like a capri at all, come on for dont ruin one of the best ever cars ford have ever made.

in the capri community, they burn this car into the ground, as this happens on other sportcars forums. they don't like it. looks alone don't sell a car.

if you name a car, capri, beter make sure that it lives up to its expectation and its heritage. FWD isnt part off that.

Comfy? Driving the old Capri was like sitting in a fucking canoe compared to a modern car with a higher H point.

a capri ain't a mpv but a sportscar.

greetz paul.

capri v8 driver.
greetz Paul.

Capri V8 Driver.

Remko GT

New Capri
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 12:55:49 PM »
That's odd, I saw the dvd on the Sierra rep-mobile to roadrocket 3 times last week and it said 70-30 split.

What's wrong with it? Everything imo.

I was just thinking, if they had made the Sierra FWD, do you think the Cossie would be existent? Tbh, I don't.
Thank god Ford made it RWD otherwise it wouldn't have become the motorsports icon it is now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk