Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: motomobil anyone heard of this?  (Read 1640 times)

cosworth.24v

motomobil anyone heard of this?
« on: March 25, 2008, 07:36:37 AM »
http://www.oldcars.de/index_en.htm?gclid=CLXXtPfep5ICFQOE1AodPi-7RQ]http://www.oldcars.de/index_en.htm?gclid=C...CFQOE1AodPi-7RQ
found this a little while ago they have loads of ford parts listed for loads of cars worth a look  
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 07:39:00 AM by cosworth.24v »

oldbus

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 11:36:25 AM »
I can recommend them.

They´ve beeen in business for nearly 15 years now, based near Munich but speak english and deliver world wide.

They´ve got loads of stuff, especially for the rare (in England ) M models.

They even have stuff for my van and there´s not a lot of companies that can say that!

Bought a rep set for my master cylinder in winter and it was at my place two days later....what more do you want.

Dave

Offline KIB

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 14:29:21 PM »
I‚‚žÂve bought several Capri parts of them. Fast delivery and sensible p&p. I will certainly recommend them too.

BUT they haven‚‚žÂt got all the parts listed in their catalogues.  In the Capri catalogue I guess they‚‚žÂve only got 30% or so of the listed parts. You have to check each part number against their price/available list.

And some of the parts are quite expensive. But if they are the sole provider of the part I guess they are entitled to.
Regards                                         
Knut form Norway

bortaf

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 22:31:54 PM »
Used em a few times for those immposable to get bits, unfortunatly they are getting well know over here now and they bits are going fast (4/5 years ago they had everthing

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk