We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Big public thank you to Maddoglips!  (Read 1524 times)

oldbus

Big public thank you to Maddoglips!
« on: March 18, 2008, 06:46:11 AM »
As title says,

a big public thank you to Maddoglips (hope he´s back off holiday) for sending me that 24V crank sensor.

Nothing special about that i hear, well i´ve never had the privelidge of meeting him yet, but he dug out his spare, posted it over here to Germany and won´t take any money off me - not even for postage!!!

I think that is definetley worth a mention....

So thanks again Zane and if you can make it the beers are on me at Classic Ford!

Cheers,

Dave

2 saffs

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 19:45:30 PM »
Top work Zane      
Just goes to show this is the forum to be on for good advice and help  

Maddoglips

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 10:25:09 AM »
Quote from: oldbus
As title says,

a big public thank you to Maddoglips (hope he´s back off holiday) for sending me that 24V crank sensor.

Nothing special about that i hear, well i´ve never had the privelidge of meeting him yet, but he dug out his spare, posted it over here to Germany and won´t take any money off me - not even for postage!!!

I think that is definetley worth a mention....

So thanks again Zane and if you can make it the beers are on me at Classic Ford!

Cheers,

Dave

Cheers Dave

Back from holi and trying to get used to the work thing again.  

Gonna try and make it, and yeah hopefully the weather will allow us to have a good day with cold beers and plenty sun.

Busy trying to get the insurance thing for the 3 door sorted so hold thumbs, and hopefully know in next week.

Glad it worked.

Zane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk