Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Hello folks  (Read 2181 times)

Granadamaniac

Hello folks
« on: February 29, 2008, 13:38:16 PM »
Hello folks my name is Apostolis And I'm from Kastoria - Greece as my nick says my love is Ford Granada...
I have 2 of those an '78 MkII series1, 2.3 V6 and an '75 MKI 1.7 V4 2Door Saloon....
in a few months i start to restore the MKI. The project is to Swap the engine to a 24v BOA Cossie, to convert the rear breaks from drum to disks and en LSD diff of cores from the Scorpio...

(i don't if i can accomplish  something like that bat i'll try... ) I ll try to put in front large Disk brakes from a Mercedes to, but i think this is the most difficult to do   ...I don't know if someone here did this conversion (i'm new here) but if someone did it, pleassssse inform me...thanks...

Ps: Please excuse me for my English if i make some syntax errors because English is never my strong think...

thanks
Tolis

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
Hello folks
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 18:50:19 PM »
Welcome to Fordpower Tolis

Offline littlegems4x4

Hello folks
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 21:56:56 PM »
Welcome to Ford Power mate  
Your english is pretty good mate, I know plenty of english people who make less sense than you

Owain

Hello folks
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 22:48:58 PM »
Welcome to fordpower

Marty

Hello folks
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 07:19:35 AM »
Hi and welcome, don't worry about your English its fine  Alot of UK people can't spell anyway

Monkeyboy

Hello folks
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 13:11:49 PM »
Welcome in Tolis  

Granadamaniac

Hello folks
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 13:48:09 PM »
thanks for grate welcome mates...
From my side if i can help anyone with my little knowledge about MkI and MkII Granadas I'll glad to help you...  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk