We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: ST220  (Read 2037 times)

Maddoglips

ST220
« on: December 16, 2007, 13:03:10 PM »
Hi All

Thinking to much again, not thats its any good. OK here we go.

Whats the chances a st22o v6 engine can be fitted to a xr 4x4 mt75 box? Could be a option if able to fit it as spares will be alot more available and easier to get. The cost difference isn't that important, as BOA BOB parts are just as costly, and a tonne harder to get hold of.

Cheers Zane.

Other useless info, 3doors in for stripping and next the 4x4 so early next year I'll finally get to drive a 4x4 3door converted by Barry at XR4i spares.

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
ST220
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 13:53:33 PM »
Quote from: Maddoglips
Hi All

Thinking to much again, not thats its any good. OK here we go.

Whats the chances a st22o v6 engine can be fitted to a xr 4x4 mt75 box? Could be a option if able to fit it as spares will be alot more available and easier to get. The cost difference isn't that important, as BOA BOB parts are just as costly, and a tonne harder to get hold of.

Aint you asked Mondo Boooooooy   , thought he was playing with these for fitting in Sierras

Simon 3 door

ST220
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 14:19:04 PM »
Quote from: Taps
Aint you asked Mondo Boooooooy   , thought he was playing with these for fitting in Sierras

ST220 shares the same bellhousing bolt pattern with the 2.7 TDV6 from Jag S type, Discovery 3, Peugeot 607 and Citroen C8 - would love to see a 2.7V6 diesel stuffed into a Mondy - definite monster in the torque department and 48 MPG too LOL. I recon in a Mondeo 150+ MPH and 0-60 in under 6 seconds easy. Would use the ST V6 6 speed box with the ST TDCi ratios.

Offline cossiemk2

• Administrator
    • http://www.cossiemk2.tk
ST220
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 21:58:41 PM »
Getting the gearbox to fit is the easiest bit.

How about getting the front drive in the sump??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk