We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: xr4x4  (Read 1640 times)

Maddoglips

xr4x4
« on: December 08, 2007, 12:03:16 PM »
Hi All

Simple 1 quick, gonna change over the drive train and suspension from my xr4x4 into my 3 door. Is any out there interested in the shell of the 4x4?

I wont be cutting the tunnel out as I'll try and get 1 from the breakers, so there'll be the complete shell except for the clocks, fuel tank, wiring to the engine and obviousely the engine and suspension, gearbox and those pieces wich go with.

I'm not looking for any cash, its for free as long as you're willing to give me a hand and take it away. Or if you have more space and are willing to have it stripped out at your place and are able to help me transport the parts back to my place will great.

Its still in good nick so there's alot that can be done with it or spares. After that there's the 1.6l's suspension which will be up for grabs and also a running 2.0L pinto and 5 speed gearbox.

Again all of this will be for free if there's any 1 who's able to help. So to sum it up its pritty much an entire car, maybe not a 4x4 but hell it's for free if interested.

If interested, pm me or give me a call on 079 7066 8250

Zane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk