Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: keeping me car now  (Read 3133 times)

glyn

keeping me car now
« on: December 06, 2007, 19:01:07 PM »
the reason i was going to sell me car cos i thought the quack was going to stop me driving ,but he ain't at the mo so reprieve  the oldest wheel spining, drifter,on the forum.....glyn

Marty

keeping me car now
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 20:02:39 PM »
Mine is going Saturday

I'll be very sad to see it go after 4 years of blood sweat and tears but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse  Part of me (a big part) is kinda hoping the buyer backs out, still a good price so can't moan really. I will be keeping the 16V, I'd be VERY slow to sell that!!!!!!

If it does go I'll be getting a Nissan 100NX (let the piss taking start  )

glyn

keeping me car now
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 20:44:43 PM »
Quote from: Marty
Mine is going Saturday

I'll be very sad to see it go after 4 years of blood sweat and tears but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse  Part of me (a big part) is kinda hoping the buyer backs out, still a good price so can't moan really. I will be keeping the 16V, I'd be VERY slow to sell that!!!!!!

If it does go I'll be getting a Nissan 100NX (let the piss taking start  )
nothing wrong with a nissan m8e   all good thigs come to an end,when they gotta go they gotta  good luck m8...im still driving anyhow so me car stays along with a few more relics...regards glyn

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
keeping me car now
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 20:46:21 PM »
Quote from: glyn
the reason i was going to sell me car cos i thought the quack was going to stop me driving ,but he ain't at the mo so reprieve  the oldest wheel spining, drifter,on the forum.....glyn

Quacks what do they know, tell him if ya going to go ya going in the 24V  

Marty, is that the one you showed me.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 20:47:02 PM by Taps »

glyn

keeping me car now
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 20:50:12 PM »
Quote from: Taps
me feet would stick out the back.roof rack and some big straps would do though  ???

Marty

keeping me car now
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 07:07:01 AM »

I don't think so, another buyer is supposed to be getting it today  but I've seen a better one

glyn

keeping me car now
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 08:50:02 AM »
I don't think so, another buyer is supposed to be getting it today  but I've seen a better one

nice car Marty pitty the steering wheel has been fitted on the wrong side  ...glyn

Marty

keeping me car now
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 16:01:40 PM »
very sad day  the car sold.
I'm now going to sit in a cold damp loney EMPTY garage and cry
Maybe some beer will help with the pain

glyn

keeping me car now
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 17:39:31 PM »
very sad day  the car sold.
I'm now going to sit in a cold damp loney EMPTY garage and cry
Maybe some beer will help with the pain
I'm out on the piss tonight so i'll have one with you Marty m8.........  glyn

Simon 3 door

keeping me car now
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 18:25:58 PM »
Quote from: glyn
I'm out on the piss tonight so i'll have one with you Marty m8.........  glyn

Glyn - glad ur keeping ur car m8 - I don't normally get attached to cars getting company cars these days I replace / order replacement for both of mine at 5Kmiles / 5 month intervals, but the 3 door has really become part of the family!

Si.

Offline Taps

keeping me car now
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 18:33:53 PM »
Quote from: Simon 3 door
Glyn - glad ur keeping ur car m8 - I don't normally get attached to cars getting company cars these days I replace / order replacement for both of mine at 5Kmiles / 5 month intervals, but the 3 door has really become part of the family!

Si.

Any jobs going at your place Simon  

Simon 3 door

keeping me car now
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »
Any jobs going at your place Simon  

LOL if I had a pound for every time I get asked that question. I thought you liked my van more than any company car Rob - by the way, I sat in lane 2 of the M11 at 69 MPH all the way back to the M25 from your place and nothing came past me hahahahahaha. Wonder if my van looks like an Essex Police vehicle? hmmmmmmm.

It's even got a mention in Auto Express this week!

Si.

Offline Taps

keeping me car now
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 11:23:05 AM »
Quote from: Simon 3 door
LOL if I had a pound for every time I get asked that question. I thought you liked my van more than any company car Rob - by the way, I sat in lane 2 of the M11 at 69 MPH all the way back to the M25 from your place and nothing came past me hahahahahaha. Wonder if my van looks like an Essex Police vehicle? hmmmmmmm.

It's even got a mention in Auto Express this week!

Si.

Want to swop that van for the Thunder Saloon      

Simon 3 door

keeping me car now
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 12:40:00 PM »
Want to swop that van for the Thunder Saloon      

PMSL I'd love to see what a creative genius like yourself would do with the van, a grinder and a welder... I've got images of monster truck wheels, nitrous guzzling V8 etc.

On the subject of my project - got the BOB cams and Vectra injectors, and just picked up some GAZ coilovers too. Rollcage painted - just need to fabricate some seat mounts, mount the cage which is gonna be a bitch as it goes through the bulkhead at 2 points each side to triangulate on the front turrets, wire the engine up, make up brake pipes, make a loom for the rest of the car's electrical functions, fit the body kit, paint it, make some hub centric wheel spacers.... shite lol I'm nowhere near finished!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk