Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Broad band question?  (Read 3321 times)

doglegsxr

Broad band question?
« on: November 29, 2007, 23:22:36 PM »
ok now that i have broad band i have a wireless router, now i have a lap top down stairs and a pc upstairs i have a wireless dongle for lap top which i've made wireless also i use the same wire less dongle upstairs on the pc just until i get another wireless dongle adapter for it now question being when i do get another wireless adapter can i have both laptop and pc on the internet at the same time with the same server without say having to fork out for another broard band acount if you know what i mean ? hope that makes sence  

say for example i'm on aol and my screen name is joe bloggs and the missus screen name is mrs blogs can i be on my screen name and can her in doors be on her screen name at the same time ? or is that a neddy no no?

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
Broad band question?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »
Quote from: doglegsxr
ok now that i have broad band i have a wireless router, now i have a lap top down stairs and a pc upstairs i have a wireless dongle for lap top which i've made wireless also i use the same wire less dongle upstairs on the pc just until i get another wireless dongle adapter for it now question being when i do get another wireless adapter can i have both laptop and pc on the internet at the same time with the same server without say having to fork out for another broard band acount if you know what i mean ? hope that makes sence  

say for example i'm on aol and my screen name is joe bloggs and the missus screen name is mrs blogs can i be on my screen name and can her in doors be on her screen name at the same time ? or is that a neddy no no?

As long as both have a connection the answer to your bloody long question question is Yes      

Oh and while I think about it now ya moved, wheres me fecking chair  

doglegsxr

Broad band question?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 13:12:14 PM »
Quote from: Taps
As long as both have a connection the answer to your bloody long question question is Yes      
Oh and while I think about it now ya moved, wheres me fecking chair  

lol  it's in a big skip somwhere in carlisle half burnt it was cream it's now black    

Offline Taps

• http://www.fordpower.org.uk
Broad band question?
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 13:59:53 PM »
lol  it's in a big skip somwhere in carlisle half burnt it was cream it's now black    

WHAT, ya burnt me fecking chair  , what about Spanners, can see we will have ta pay ya a visit for some revenge    

doglegsxr

Broad band question?
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 14:18:08 PM »
Quote from: Taps
WHAT, ya burnt me fecking chair  , what about Spanners, can see we will have ta pay ya a visit for some revenge    
yep am afraid the comfy chairs have gone could,nt of got them in the car when i moved so got me mothers 3 piece   not as comfy but it does for now, yes you's will have to vistit me for some payback lol god help the nieboughs

Offline TwinTurbo

• Administrator
    • http://www.claytune.org.uk
Broad band question?
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 21:23:49 PM »
Hmm..

What equipment do you have and who is the ISP.. As AOHell did not support multiple users when i last checked.

TT

spanner

Broad band question?
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 21:39:32 PM »
Oi you didn't ask our permission to skip our chairs  
Thought about popping in past on way home last sat but was a tad late. Jayne asked if I knew ya new address, I said nah but we'll just look for the crowd round the fire engine  

doglegsxr

Broad band question?
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 23:49:52 PM »
Quote from: spanner
Oi you didn't ask our permission to skip our chairs  
Thought about popping in past on way home last sat but was a tad late. Jayne asked if I knew ya new address, I said nah but we'll just look for the crowd round the fire engine  
cheeky fecker  i'll have you know i hav'nt burnt anything yet apart from my hand errm my thumb ma knees on the carpet i was putting new carpet down before ya say owt  

yeh Rob the equipment i've got is High-Speed wireless router by speedtouch aol broadband thats about all i know

spanner

Broad band question?
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 00:01:32 AM »
ma knees on the carpet i was putting new carpet down before ya say owt

yeah right  bet one of the cats has a burnt chin and walking about like Tina Turner  

doglegsxr

Broad band question?
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 00:04:02 AM »
yeah right  bet one of the cats has a burnt chin and walking about like Tina Turner  
nah but megs walking like tina turner and singing steamy windows lol

spanner

Broad band question?
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 00:09:27 AM »
nah andy she has an itch and shes singing "when I'm cleaning windows"  

doglegsxr

Broad band question?
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 00:15:40 AM »
nah andy she has an itch and shes singing "when I'm cleaning windows"  
 pmsl more like giving me a good leathering lol

popuptoaster

Broad band question?
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 01:58:33 AM »
If AOL gives you grief while both trying to be logged on at once then just dont use it, you should be able to just fire up Internet explorer (or firefox or whatever browser is on the pc) and browse with that instead as you dont need to aol client to be running to see web pages. its crap anyway, hogs bandwidth like you wouldnt believe.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk