We also host the AskNik site,just click on the Sierra

Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: 3.2 turbo capri  (Read 2660 times)

Offline 3.2 turbo capri

• http://
3.2 turbo capri
« on: September 18, 2007, 00:47:10 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
this is my baby , currently off road for 14 months due to T3 turbo packing up , spent 10 months trying to fit a T3/4 which if i cut the inner wings will fit but i aint doing that , so back to a recon T3 , but its standard wher as mine is stage 2 or 3 , then the exhaust link pipe {single turbo but V6 engine} is just gone to now trying to get it replaced before i take it out on the road !!!!!!  
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
the engine and car where built in 94/96 , standard block with shortened conrods and race pistons , ringed block , stage 3 heads highlift cam , platform front suspension and 21 piont adjs in the back along with decambered leaf spring d/ axel kit and rear disc's too , everything including {oneoff gearbox } was built for 450bhp it was running around the 280/290 bhp , not sure now though ...  
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
having given up on the T3/4 turbo  now looking at going twin turbo as that should get me near my goal which is a 420bhp capri that looks standard , got to have the colenge engine too , could buy a TVR V8  but then it wouldnt be a capri engine  although i like the 24v lumps , but this engine is much more serious than most , and trying to keep it kinda close to original as to when i bought it ,  
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 18:26:40 PM by fordrwd4ever »

3.2 turbo capri , 300 bhp , 185mph , and road legal enough said , total street sleeper

samol

3.2 turbo capri
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 22:52:04 PM »
Nice looking car mate, love the standard exterior, with the whoow! factor under the skin. Ray

Transit RS

3.2 turbo capri
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 18:02:01 PM »
sweet  

what is the gearbox box ? any more details?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk