Please if you find this site helpful & wish to help with it's funding. Thank You.

Author Topic: Provisionally for sale - BOA ECU, EDIS and loom  (Read 271 times)

Offline robt100

• Advanced Member
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 56.0 Firefox 56.0
Provisionally for sale - BOA ECU, EDIS and loom
« on: October 06, 2017, 16:24:58 PM »
Hi Everyone,

bit of a small speaker but a long time lurker here. Currently switching my cossie over to Megasquirt so the old loom will be redundant shortly.
So provisionally up for grabs is a BOA ECU, EDIS 6 module, and wiring loom up to the large black and white loom plugs. I can also throw in the AFM as I wont be needing it anymore. As a note, two wires were 'accidentally' removed but re-attached with spade terminals (sensor ground and signal wire for temp sensors). and the smart guy who put it in (no, not me!) had left one of the HEGO connectors leaning on the exhaust, but I have cut the wiring at the sensor end, so a bare ended HEGO can be re-attached. loom is an early '3 pin' hego version.

Item is located in norfolk but can be posted. I'm not too sure what to ask for it price wise as they dont come up that often. Possibly somewhere around the £250 mark?? Pics will follow this weekend hopefully. Any questions or comments (especially if I am way out with the price!) please put them here.

Thanks
Rob

Offline Ptgladstone

• Advanced Member
  • Hi, I'm new here...
  • iOS 10.3.3 iOS 10.3.3
  • Browser:
  • Safari 0.8.2 Safari 0.8.2
Re: Provisionally for sale - BOA ECU, EDIS and loom
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 13:13:19 PM »
Hi is this still for sale? I am interested

Offline robt100

• Advanced Member
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 56.0 Firefox 56.0
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 15:21:55 PM »
Hi, it is/will be. It's looking like I may have to borrow some plugs/connectors from the loom for the new one, so until im 100% on whats what I wont confirm it is for sale (or final price). But hopefully I will know this soon.

Offline Ptgladstone

• Advanced Member
  • Hi, I'm new here...
  • iOS 10.3.3 iOS 10.3.3
  • Browser:
  • Safari 0.8.2 Safari 0.8.2
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:33:25 AM »
Ok before you cut up the loom, let me know what plugs you need as I've got a few scrap looms with various plugs which I could give you as part of the sale